Meet Over 5,000 Qualified Decision Makers
Engineering managers, packaging engineers, and company executives are coming to MinnPack, part of the Midwest's largest advanced design and manufacturing event. With sourcing as their #1 objective, more than 5,000 potential leads will be on the expo floor to find your solutions in:
- Food & beverage packaging
- Medical packaging
- Packaging machinery, automation & robotics
- Package design
- Labels & labelling
- Contract manufacturing
MinnPack and the shows taking place alongside it – Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M), Automation Technology Expo (ATX), Design & Manufacturing, and PLASTEC – will showcase more than 500 exhibitors who know this event is the place to meet leads, influencers, and customers. Don't miss it!
Contact An Event Expert Today!
Committed to Qualified Attendance
Identify & Source Potential Suppliers/Partners
Decision Makers With
Recommend, Specify, or Make Final Buying Decisions
2 out of 3
High Level Prospects
Are Engineers or Owners/Executive Managers
Strong Midwest Attendance
Attendees come from Minnesota and these neighboring states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Iowa
- The state's medtech industry is booming. Minnesota is the second largest medical-device-manufacturing employer in the US, and has increased medtech employment 14% since 2012.
- Minnesota-based companies earn FDA pre-market approvals more than six months faster than the average.
- Manufacturing represents the single largest private sector component of Minnesota's GDP, totaling $49.2B or 16% of Minnesota's total GDP in 2017.1
- In 2018, more than 200,000 people in Minnesota were employed in manufacturing.2
- Minnesota's manufacturing employment has increased 11% since 2010, with more than 8,300 manufacturers making a range of products.3
"I was very impressed at the wide variety of vendors and the quality of their displays."
Jamie Johnson, E.F. Engineering
"Good show with many technologies to experience."
Steve Kremer, SBK Consulting