Where the Midwest's Manufacturing Professionals Come to Connect
MinnPack is the region's only packaging event, bringing together the people, products, and solutions you need to create competitive products. Access top-level suppliers including Siemens, PurePouch, QuickLabel, Heigl Adhesives, and Multifeeder Technology, as you explore the latest trends and technologies in artificial intelligence, robotics, adhesives, package design, and more. This annual event is a must every single year for staying on top of the latest in the industry.
- It's your only annual opportunity to access the region's largest collection of suppliers on one floor — more than 500 companies total
- You can take your pick of free educational sessions happening every hour in theater-style educational sessions at the Expo — all yours at no charge
- You have the option to attend two unmatched industry Conferences. Access exclusive insights at the MD&M Medtech Conference, Embedded Systems Conference — or both
- Get in on the endless opportunities to network formally and informally with other attendees and exhibitors through organized events
- An all-star keynote address both days of the show will cover two timely topics in advanced manufacturing — 3D printing with functional materials and the future autonomous vehicles
- You're in good company! Over 5,000 attendees are coming
- This year we're spotlighting core topics transforming the way you design and manufacture your products — 3D printing and smart manufacturing
- Your pass is actually six Expo Passes in one! Check out five additional Expos running alongside MD&M covering the full development process, end-to-end — medtech, plastics, packaging, automation, design engineering, and embedded systems
Who Attends this Event?
Some of the top attending companies included:
Olympus Surgical Technologies
Wednesday, October 23
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 24
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.