Cardio Devices: Growing in Every Direction
From surgical robots to 3D-printed cells, the demand for heart-related products is soaring. An aging population and technical breakthroughs in medical device manufacturing have created new markets for catheters, leadless pacemakers, biocompatible materials and coatings, and more. At Minneapolis, the industry's leading companies and experts will reveal innovations that extend and save lives.
Did You Know That by 2025:
- Global demand for heart pump devices will have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.8% and reach a market size of $6.22 billion1
- The total worldwide cardiac surgical devices market will reach $2.34 billion2
- The global pacemaker market will reach $7.135 billion3
Minneapolis's exhibitors, speakers, and networking activities will put you in close contact with cardio technology leaders. You'll get hands-on with new cardiovascular devices, watch new processes in action, and witness demonstrations of life-saving equipment. Any CEO, engineer, R&D professional or operations manager who wants to keep up with the competition needs to be at Minneapolis.
Cardio on the Expo Floor
The exhibitors at Minneapolis rank among the smartest and most successful medical device manufacturers in the cardio business. They supply assembly services, contract manufacturing, device components, 3D printing, packaging, plastics, and hundreds of other goods and services.
Top names on the floor include:
MD&M Conference Highlights
Keynote: Going for Zero: Bringing Technology Closer to Patients
Thursday, October 24 | 8:30 a.m. – 9:10 a.m.
Failure is Not an Option: Overcoming Materials and Coating Challenges for Implantable Devices
Thursday, October 24 | 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Panel: The Top 5 Things You Need to Know About the Implantable Internet of Things
Wednesday, October 23 | 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
Panel: How Miniaturization Is Driving Design in Top Medical Device Categories
Wednesday, October 23 | 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Free Expo Education Highlights
Fireside Chat with Ranndy Kellogg and Dr. Dave Albert
Thursday, October 24 | 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Implantable Therapeutic Devices: Designing for Patients, Physicians & Payors
Thursday, October 24 | 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m
1. MarketWatch, “Heart Pump Devices Market: Global Outlook By 2025”
2. MarketWatch, “At 3.4% CAGR, Cardiac Surgical Devices market size will reach USD 2340 million by 2025”
3. Zion Market Research, “Global Cardiac Pacemaker Market Expected to Reach USD 7135 Million by 2025: Zion Market Research”